1. We may request certain types of Data from you in connection with your Use of For.sg and For.sg Materials, including but not limited to include those identified in the Annex herein.
2. We may collect the Data and other types of information relating to your activities in respect of For.sg and For.sg Materials through various technologies including but not limited to:
2.1 Analytics Tags: Analytics Tags are used by us to analyse the effectiveness of the functionalities and features of For.sg and For.sg Materials and user preferences relating to For.sg and For.sg Materials in order to improve general user experience. We may use information collected through such analytics tags in combination with your Data (such as transaction history and demographic information) to understand more about the profile of our users
2.3 Server Logs: Server logs are files and records of activity created by the Device that you Use For.sg or For.sg Materials from. For example, a web server log may record a history of page requests whereas other logs may record errors, access attempts or other information about your Device, such as your IP address or your Device's cookie settings. We collect and retain such server logs for administrative, security, and troubleshooting purposes.
2.4 Device information: Information relating to your Device such as its model, type, operating system, and other technical attributes.
3. Data requested and collected from you maybe used, disclosed, and processed by us for any, some, or all of the following purposes:
3.1.1. to assist, process and facilitate your access or use of the Service, including facilitating your login into your For.sg Account and your use of any features or functionalities of For.sg and For.sg Materials;
3.1.2. to administer, process and facilitate any transactions or activities by you, whether with us or any other Public Sector Entity or third party service provider or collaborator, and whether for your own benefit, or for the benefit of a third party on whose behalf you are duly authorized to act;
3.1.3. to carry out your instructions or respond to any queries, feedback or complaints provided by (or purported to be provided by) you or on your behalf, or otherwise for the purposes of responding to or dealing with your interactions with us;
3.1.4. to monitor and track your usage of the Service, to conduct research, data analytics, surveys, market studies and similar activities, in order to assist us in understanding your interests, concerns and preferences and improving the Service and other services and products provided by Public Sector Entities. For the avoidance of doubt, we may also collect, use, disclose and process such information to create reports and produce statistics regarding your transactions with us and your usage of the Services and other services and products provided by Public Sector Entities for record-keeping and reporting or publication purposes (whether internally or externally). Data used in such reports and statistics will be anonymised before publication;
3.1.5. for the purposes of storing or creating backups of your data (whether for contingency or business continuity purposes or otherwise);
3.1.6. to enable us to contact you or communicate with you on any matters relating to your access or use of the Service, including but not limited to the purposes set out above, via email, push notifications or such other forms of communication that we may introduce from time to time depending on the functionality of the Service and/or your Device;
3.1.7. to prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity or omission or misconduct via the use of your For.sg Account, whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned;
3.1.8. to deal with conflict of interests or investigate complaints in relation to your For.sg Account;
3.1.9. for any other purpose(s) that do not appear above where permissible under any written law, as may be notified by us to you from time to time,
(collectively, the "Purposes").”
3.2 If you provide us with Data:
3.2.1. we may share necessary data with other Public Sector Entities, and third party service providers in connection with the Service, so as to provide the Service to you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law;
3.2.2. for your convenience, we may also display to you Data you had previously supplied us or other Public Sector Entities. This will speed up the transaction(s) and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should such displayed Data be out-of-date, you shall be required to supply the latest Data through the relevant functionality in For.sg without delay.
3.3. We will NOT share your personal data with entities which are not Public Sector Entities, except where such sharing is necessary for such entities to assist us in providing the Service to you or for fulfilling any of the purposes in this Clause 3.
4. Subject to the Public Sector (Governance) Act 2018, other than collecting Data from yourself, we may also collect Data from other Public Sector Entities, for any or all of the Purposes. We may handle, use, disclose or otherwise process such Data by itself or together with Data collected from you for any or all of the Purposes.
5. Your Data may be stored in servers, systems or devices owned, operated or managed by us, a relevant Third Party or any third party service provider engaged by us or a relevant Third Party, or on your Device, and may be used by us (or our third party service providers) to facilitate your Use of For.sg or For.sg Materials.
6. If you wish to withdraw your consent to the handling, collection, processing, use and disclosure of your Data by us, please do not Use For.sg or For.sg Materials. Notwithstanding the withdrawal of such consent, we may continue retaining, handling, collecting, using, disclosing and processing your Data for any of the Purposes if we are permitted to do so under the law.
8. The Service may contain links to external sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
9.1. have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures; or
9.2. need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.
- 1.Name of Service: For.sg
- 2.Types of data collected/requested
- 1.User email
- 2.Long URLs for shortening
- 3.Short links
This Annex was last updated on 29 June 2022.